I accept my friends’ challenge because I can do this instead of my nightly paragraph. Also, “challenge” is in “quotation marks” because it’s the sort of thing I think of all the time ever since Cynthia could always come up with three things she loved/hated at the drop of a slice of orange marmalade cake.
Things I Love
- Long sleeps with plot-filled dreams.
- Homemade swings.
- Iced tea with a straw.
- Power drills.
- Stick shifts.
- Evaluating viscosities by blowing bubbles. Through straws.
- Terry Pratchett.
- Katie’s chocolate cake.
- Watching marshmallows catch fire.
Things I Hate
- The arrogance of four walls.
- The refusal to give an inch.
- Dog poo on my shoes.
- Cigarette smoke.
- When computers decide to eat what you wrote and disappear into the æther* of hated nothingness.
- That I’ll never get to join Star Fleet.
- The internal struggle over killing mosquitoes.
- Children in movie theaters.
- The buddy system.
- Not being able to take naps every day.
I’m supposed to challenge other people, but I won’t, because that’s so Ponzi, but I highly encourage Anita to do it, because I’m interested in what she has to say, and she’s awesome anyway.
*Oh yeah. I just went with a ligature for a dipthong. Because my typography skills are wild, yo.